The company has always been attentive to the principles of quality that it has pursued over the years through the work of all its collaborators. With the aim of enhancing its knowledge, technical and human assets, the company has equipped itself with a Quality Management System based on the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard, considering the system a strategic factor of competitiveness and qualification on the market as well as evidence of the efforts made in pursuing the continuous satisfaction of all its customers and interested parties. It is the intention to obtain by 2023 the adaptation of its Environmental Management System to the UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 standard as it is evidence of its efforts in pursuing continuous attention and sensitivity in environmental issues as well as a strategic factor of competitiveness and qualification in the market.
The Quality Management System is then complemented by the Environment Management System for a risk and opportunity assessment that enables the organization to determine factors that could generate process deviations from ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Standards, and to put in place preventive controls to minimize negative impacts and best seize market opportunities by anticipating market trends.
In particular, in the person of its General Manager and the Board of Directors, the company pursues the following objectives:
- Always maintain a high level of satisfaction of interested parties, in particular of its customers,
- Facilitate the participatory and sharing process among their own people, in particular of employees and collaborators;
- Always ensure high and adequate technical skills to be applied in the research and development, design and production sectors;
- Carry out each assessment on the basis of objective evidence and in compliance with the rules and regulations in use;
- Ensure that business processes (sales, design, production, purchases and assistance) are carried out according to the best quality standards, in full compliance with the technical requirements, the contracts agreed with the customer and the mandatory legislation;
- Develop the culture of continuous improvement within the company and the ability to work towards objectives;
- Ensuring that the company activity achieves the set objectives in terms of turnover and margins.
- Ensure compliance with mandatory directive requirements: PED Directive 2014/68/EU, Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, and all applicable regulations.
The commitment of respect to the environment is made concrete through:
- prevention of pollution and minimization of environmental risks related to Aerotecnica Coltri SPA’s activities by making preventive assessments and monitoring environmental aspects;
- The continuous improvement of environmental performance;
- Communication, transparency and awareness-raising to internal staff aimed at fostering corporate environmental culture;
- communication, transparency and awareness aimed at suppliers and customers on environmental issues to obtain and consolidate trust in Aerotecnica Coltri SPA’s activities;
- The control and optimization, as far as possible, of electricity, water, paper and fuel consumption;
- The reduction of waste generation for disposal, encouraging its recovery wherever possible.
Directors and employees must be committed every day to pursuing the defined corporate goals.
The Board of Directors and the General Management undertake to ensure that this Policy is understood, shared and implemented by all its employees and collaborators and at the same time undertake to share it with all interested parties, to adopt and identify the necessary resources to meet the objectives set and to keep the quality management system monitored by carrying out the planned reviews, with a view to continuous improvement.
This Quality and Environment Policy is updated on an annual basis according to the directions of the Management Review.
Desenzano del Garda, November 23, 2023