The company has always been attentive to the principles of quality that it has pursued over the years through the work of all its collaborators. With the aim of enhancing its knowledge, technical and human assets, the company has equipped itself with a Quality Management System based on the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard, considering the system a strategic factor of competitiveness and qualification on the market as well as evidence of the efforts made in pursuing the continuous satisfaction of all its customers and interested parties.
The Quality Management System is based on an approach based on the assessment of risks and opportunities, which allows the organization to determine the factors that could generate process deviations from the ISO 9001: 2015 standard, and to implement preventive controls. to minimize negative effects and make the most of the opportunities offered by the market by anticipating trends.
In particular, in the person of its General Manager and the Board of Directors, the company pursues the following objectives:
- Always maintain a high level of satisfaction of interested parties, in particular of its customers,
- Facilitate the participatory and sharing process among their own people, in particular of employees and collaborators;
- Always ensure high and adequate technical skills to be applied in the research and development, design and production sectors;
- Carry out each assessment on the basis of objective evidence and in compliance with the rules and regulations in use;
- Ensure that business processes (sales, design, production, purchases and assistance) are carried out according to the best quality standards, in full compliance with the technical requirements, the contracts agreed with the customer and the mandatory legislation;
- Develop the culture of continuous improvement within the company and the ability to work towards objectives;
- Ensuring that the company activity achieves the set objectives in terms of turnover and margins.
Directors and collaborators must be committed every day to pursuing the defined corporate objectives
The Board of Directors and the General Management undertake to ensure that this Policy is understood, shared and implemented by all its employees and collaborators and at the same time undertake to share it with all interested parties, to adopt and identify the necessary resources to meet the objectives set and to keep the quality management system monitored by carrying out the planned reviews, with a view to continuous improvement.
This Quality Policy is updated on an annual basis based on the indications of the Management Review.