3-stage high pressure pumping unit.
- Monobloc in aluminum,
- Gooseneck in forged steel
- Splash lubrication
- Forged aluminum connecting rods
- Main roller bearings
- Roller connecting rod bearings
- 1st and 2nd stage cylinders in aluminum with hard nicasil coating
- 2nd and 3rd stage slide guide cylinders in aluminum with hard nicasil coating
- 3rd stage cylinder in special treated steel.
- Stainless steel intake and exhaust valves
- Interstage cooling pipes in stainless steel
- Separator after the 2nd and 3rd stage
- Safety valves after each stage
- Maxifilter filter system
- Oil level sensor
The purity of the air is achieved.
The Maxifilter purification system enables reliable treatment of the breathing air according to DIN EN 12021¹ when using original filter cartridges. Placed after the last compressor separator and before the pressure maintenance valve, it has the separator after the 2nd and 3rd stage to create a first, fundamental barrier against humidity. The filtering capacity with inlet air at 20 ° C and 200 bar is 620m³.
- ON / OFF switch with motor protection switch.
- Electromechanical pressure switch that stops the compressor at the final pressure.
- Drainage of all separators between the individual stages and also of the final separator during compressor operation
- Timer for automatic condensate drain.
- Integrated no-load start (automatic drain every time the unit is switched off).
- 5 liter condensate collection tank, with silencer; capacity of about 3 liters, for the ecological disposal of condensate.
- Interstage pressure gauges display the working pressure for the individual compression stages. This pressure information allows you to check the tightness of the valves (inlet and outlet) of each stage and to quickly identify potential sources of failure.
Silenced chassis made for environments that require a low noise level. The oil level and drain reported outside, the control console equipped with inter-stage pressure gauges, the internal temperature indicator, the alarm presence and incorrect phase sequence, the oil lack alarm and the start-stop commands and manual condensate drain allow easy management and maintenance of the compressor.