3-stage high pressure pumping unit.
- Monobloc in aluminum,
- Gooseneck in forged steel
- Splash lubrication
- Forged aluminum connecting rods
- Main roller bearings
- Roller connecting rod bearings
- 1st and 2nd stage cylinders in aluminum with hard nicasil coating
- 2nd and 3rd stage slide guide cylinders in aluminum with hard nicasil coating
- 3rd stage cylinder in special treated steel.
- Stainless steel intake and exhaust valves
- Interstage cooling pipes in stainless steel
- Separator after the 2nd and 3rd stage
- Safety valves after each stage
- Maxifilter filter system
- Oil level sensor
The Maxifilter purification system enables reliable treatment of the breathing air according to DIN EN 12021¹ when using original filter cartridges. Placed after the last compressor separator and before the pressure maintenance valve, it has the separator after the 2nd and 3rd stage to create a first, fundamental barrier against humidity. The filtering capacity with inlet air at 20 ° C and 200 bar is 620m³.
One of the fundamental parts of the compressor: the motor transfers the motion to the pumping unit through the belt. The powerful 6.6 kW Honda GX 270 petrol engine is available on this model. or the 7.5 kW Kohler KD15-440 diesel engine.
Open frame designed to facilitate maintenance operations and portability. The tilting motor-holder plate ensures constant V-belt tension. The protective casing in thermo-formed material conveys the cooling air on the cylinders and on the inter-stage pipes, guaranteeing a high compression efficiency. The control console equipped with inter-stage pressure gauges, the internal temperature indicator, the alarm presence and incorrect phase sequence, the oil lack alarm and the start stop and manual condensate drain commands allow easy management and maintenance of the compressor .