Asso V Zero Loss
4-stage pumping unit with gas recovery
- 4-stage high pressure pumping unit.
- Single lever in aluminum,
- Gooseneck in forged steel
- forced lubrication on the 4th stage cylinder by gear pump
- Oil filtration
- Aluminum connecting rods
- Main roller bearings
- Roller connecting rod bearings
- 2nd and 3rd stage cylinders in special cast iron
- 4th stage cylinder in special treated steel.
- Stainless steel intake and exhaust valves
- Interstage cooling pipes in stainless steel
- Separator after the 2nd, 3rd and 4th stage
- Safety valves after each stage
- Oil level sensor
- With service stage that recovers the gas that leaks towards the monoblock and reintroduces it in the 2nd stage
One of the fundamental parts of the compressor: the motor transfers the motion to the pumping unit through the belt. The 11 to 1 three-phase electric motor is available on this model5 kW.
- ON / OFF switch with motor protection switch.
- Electromechanical pressure switch that stops the compressor at the final pressure.
- Drainage of all separators between the individual stages and also of the final separator during compressor operation
- Timer for automatic condensate drain.
- Integrated no-load start (automatic drain every time the unit is switched off).
- 5 liter condensate collection tank, with silencer; capacity of about 3 liters, for the ecological disposal of condensate.
- Interstage pressure gauges display the working pressure for the individual compression stages. This pressure information allows you to check the tightness of the valves (inlet and outlet) of each stage and to quickly identify potential sources of failure.
Open frame with vertical development designed to facilitate maintenance operations. The oil level and drain reported outside, the control console equipped with inter-stage pressure gauges, the oil pressure gauge, the internal temperature indicator, the presence alarm and incorrect phase sequence, the lack alarm oil and the start, stop and manual condensate drain commands allow easy management and maintenance of the compressor.