2-stage high pressure pumping unit.
- Monobloc in aluminum,
- Gooseneck in forged steel
- with forced lubrication on 2nd and 3rd stage cylinders by gear pump
- Oil filtration.
- Oversized interstage cooling pipes
- Double final separator
- Without maxifilter filter system
- Forged aluminum connecting rods
- Main roller bearings
- Roller connecting rod bearings
- 2nd stage cylinder in aluminum with hard nicasil coating
- 2nd and 3rd stage slide guide cylinders in aluminum with hard nicasil coating
- 3rd stage cylinder in special treated steel.
- Stainless steel intake and exhaust valves
- Interstage cooling pipes in stainless steel
- Separator after the 2nd and 3rd stage
- Safety valves after each stage
- Oil level sensor
The purity of the air is achieved.
The Maxifilter purification system enables reliable treatment of breathing air and technical gases according to DIN EN 12021¹ when using original filter cartridges. Placed after the last compressor separator and before the pressure maintenance valve, it has the separator after the 2nd and 3rd stage to create a first, fundamental barrier against humidity. The filtering capacity with inlet air at 20 ° C and 200bar is 620 m³.
One of the fundamental parts of the compressor: the motor transfers the motion to the pumping unit through the belt. The 4 to 5 three-phase electric motor is available on this model, 5 kW.
Essential and compact, this frame is designed to facilitate portability. The tilting motor-holder plate guarantees the constant tension of the V-belt. The protective casing in thermo-formed material conveys the cooling air on the cylinders and on the inter-stage pipes. This guarantees a high compression efficiency.